A cool Healthy filling breakfast Coconut and Cardamom Chia pudding for summer. Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.
For vegan option use coconut milk or any vegan milk as per preference.
A cool Healthy filling breakfast Coconut and Cardamom Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian) for summer.Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup white or black chia seeds
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1/2 tsp crushed cardamom seeds or cardamom powder
- 3/4 cup milk (Use coconut milk or a preferred vegan milk for vegan option)
- In a jar, add salt, sugar, chia seeds, 1/2 cup milk and coconut and cardamom.
- Mix well.
- The chia seeds would settle down. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- The chia seeds would start forming clusters. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- Finally add the 1/4 cup more milk to this mixture (even though it might look slightly the chia seeds have started having the pudding consistency)
- Mix the whole mixture well.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight as per your preference.
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 1093 Total Fat 64g Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 51g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 723mg Carbohydrates 103g Fiber 67g Sugar 10g Protein 39g
[the_ad id=”646″][the_ad id=”546″][the_ad id=”644″][the_ad id=”647″][the_ad id=”643″]