An Easy Flavourful Chili /Chilli con carne - 15mins -Gluten free, Keto. This dish can be quickly made in microwave - 15 mins. Serve along with rice. Freezable and can pack for lunch as well.Enjoy!
- 1 lb (475g) beef/pork mince or a mix of pork&beef mince
- 4 small red onions chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder - its a mild chilli powder rand imparts a good colour (optional, but enhances flavour)
- 1 can (240g) drained kidney beans
- Salt to taste
In a large microwaveable bowl, add the mince meat. Microwave for 4 mins at 900W, Meanwhile chop onions.
Add the chopped onions and 1 tsp salt. Mix well and microwave for 1 min at 900W.
Add tomato, turmeric and red chilli powder. Mix well and microwave for 1 min at 900W.
Add kidney beans. Mix well and microwave for 7 mins at 900W.
The bowl would be hot to touch. use a towel while taking out the dish.
Serve along with rice.
Freezable and can pack for lunch as well.Enjoy!
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 440 Total Fat 22g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 10g Cholesterol 95mg Sodium 1305mg Carbohydrates 25g Fiber 5g Sugar 5g Protein 35g
[the_ad id=”646″][the_ad id=”546″][the_ad id=”644″][the_ad id=”647″][the_ad id=”643″]