An Easy Flavourful Chili /Chilli con carne - 15mins -Gluten free, Keto. This dish can be quickly made in microwave - 15 mins. Serve along with rice. Freezable and can pack for lunch as well.Enjoy!
- 1 lb (475g) beef/pork mince or a mix of pork&beef mince
- 4 small red onions chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder - its a mild chilli powder rand imparts a good colour (optional, but enhances flavour)
- 1 can (240g) drained kidney beans
- Salt to taste
In a large microwaveable bowl, add the mince meat. Microwave for 4 mins at 900W, Meanwhile chop onions.
Add the chopped onions and 1 tsp salt. Mix well and microwave for 1 min at 900W.
Add tomato, turmeric and red chilli powder. Mix well and microwave for 1 min at 900W.
Add kidney beans. Mix well and microwave for 7 mins at 900W.
The bowl would be hot to touch. use a towel while taking out the dish.
Serve along with rice.
Freezable and can pack for lunch as well.Enjoy!
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Lodge 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok. Pre-Seasoned Wok with Flattened Bottom for Asian Stir Fry and Sautees
Lodge 13.25 Pre Seasoned Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Large Classic Cast Iron Skillet for Family Size Meals
Tasty, Cookware Set Non-Stick - Diamond Reinforced - PFOA Free, 11 Pieces, Blue + Fabric Wipes
Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware Set (5-piece)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 440 Total Fat 22g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 10g Cholesterol 95mg Sodium 1305mg Carbohydrates 25g Fiber 5g Sugar 5g Protein 35g