An easy quick Flavourful Zucchini Courgette pasta . This pasta dish can be made quickly and if you prefer a hot dish can adjust the amount of green chillies as required. Alternatively use red chilli flakes for more heat. Enjoy!
[the_ad id=”1589″][the_ad id=”1591″][the_ad id=”1592″]
[the_ad id=”1595″][the_ad id=”1596″][the_ad id=”1600″]
An easy quick Flavourful Zucchini Courgette pasta . This pasta dish can be made quickly and if you prefer a hot dish can adjust the amount of green chillies as required. Alternatively use red chilli flakes for more heat.Enjoy!
- 500g dry pasta
- 800g chopped tomato (can)
- 2 medium sized Zucchini / courgette, cut into cubes
- 6 small red onion, cut into cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 green chilli, sliced lengthwise (Alternatively use red chilli flakes for more heat)
- 80g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp veg oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add onion and fry on medium high heat until just tender.
- Reduce to medium low heat, Add garlic and ginger. Fry till garlic is golden brown.
- Add butter and saute.
- Add courgette and saute for 1min.
- Add tomato and bring to a boil on high flame. Boil for 2 min.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10min. Add salt and mix well.
- In parallel, cook pasta as per pack instructions. When pasta is cooked, drain the water.
- Turn off heat and mix cooked pasta to the wok.
- Serve hot and can also can be eaten cold for next day lunch.
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 1247Total Fat 57gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 119mgSodium 1654mgCarbohydrates 139gFiber 11gSugar 20gProtein 49g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.