4 tablespoon olive oil
4 large cloves of garlic chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt (as per your taste)
pepper to season (optional)
- On medium heat add oil to a skillet.
- Then add the Asparagus and garlic to the oil.
- Mix well to coat the asparagus spears.
- Keep stirring in between on medium heat till its tender.
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
An easy, quick and healthy dish of Asparagus sauteed with garlic. It can be microwaved under 10 mins.
- 1 bunch (250 grams) Asparagus with edges trimmed (approx 24 asparagus sticks)
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (as per your taste)
- pepper to season (optional)
- Mix the olive oil with garlic and salt.
- Rub the oil mix to asparagus and ensure its coated well.
- Place the coated asparagus on a microwavable dish.
- Microwave on 900W for 4 minutes for a slighly firm texture.
- If required, microwave for 3 more mins to be well cooked as per preference.
- It will be hot to touch, so carefully take the dish out of microwave with a towel.
- Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 197mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 2g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.