A quick and easy 5 minute turmeric chilli chickpea dish which can be prepared in 5 mins. Make sure to adjust the chilli or cayenne as per your tolerance level!
- 240 grams tinned chickpeas after draining the water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder (reduce if you prefer a less hot dish)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (increase up to 1/2 teaspoon as per your taste)
- 200 grams canned tomatoes
In a microwavable bowl, add tomatoes, turmeric, chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
Add drained chickpeas and again mix well.
Cover and Microwave for 4 minutes - 900 Watts.
It will be hot. So use oven gloves to open it as the hot steam may escape. Alternatively allow it to stand for some 5 mins to cool down.
Enjoy this delicious turmeric chilli chickpea !
Amount Per Serving Calories 218Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 1mgSodium 403mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 11gSugar 8gProtein 12g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
[the_ad id=”646″][the_ad id=”546″][the_ad id=”644″][the_ad id=”647″][the_ad id=”643″]