A Healthy Easy Strawberry Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan) . Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
A cool Healthy filling breakfast Strawberry Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan option) for summer.Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp Strawberry jam or preserve
- 1/4 cup white or black chia seeds
- 3/4 cup milk (Use almond milk or a preferred vegan milk for vegan option)
- In a microwave bowl, add strawberry jam or preserve and microwave for 5- 10 sec on 900W, Its basically to just loosen the jam.
- In a jar, add the jam and 1/2 cup milk. Mix well.
- Add chia seeds and Mix well.
- The chia seeds would settle down. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- The chia seeds would start forming clusters. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- Finally add the 1/4 cup more milk to this mixture (even though it might look slightly the chia seeds have started having the pudding consistency)
- Mix the whole mixture well.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight as per your preference.
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 1263 Total Fat 70g Saturated Fat 12g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 55g Cholesterol 34mg Sodium 270mg Carbohydrates 124g Fiber 67g Sugar 17g Protein 48g
[the_ad id=”646″][the_ad id=”546″][the_ad id=”644″][the_ad id=”647″][the_ad id=”643″]