I am a big time foodie! No doubt about that.
I get into that bandwagon of dieting and healthy eating often, but I do get out of it also and enjoy simple pleasures like these –
By the way dieting and healthy eating is just for me not to feel too guilty when I enjoy my chocolate cakes and snickers bar!
I like to try new ideas (if i am in the mood for it!) and a new creation is a joy. as this one – Egg in the hole.
I love Yorkshire puddings. You can make it at home, I used the store bought ones and they are just perfect for brunch on saturdays/sundays.
Use the gluten free yorkshire pudding mix for GF option .
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
Delicious Egg in the hole! These egg in the hole are just perfect for the brunch on saturdays/sundays. Gluten-free option also. Link provided in the ingredients list.
- 4 frozen yorkshire puddings
- 4 medium eggs
- Cheddar cheese grated as required (optional)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Grate some cheddar cheese into the yorkshire puddings
- Carefully crack one egg into the middle of the pudding. Make sure the yoke doesn't break.
- Similarly add cheese and egg for the remaining 3 yorkshire puddings.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes or till the egg white becomes firm as desired.
- Season with salt and pepper as required.
Amount Per Serving Calories 92Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 171mgSodium 182mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 7g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.