I am a big time foodie! No doubt about that.
I get into that bandwagon of dieting and healthy eating often, but I do get out of it also and enjoy simple pleasures like these –
Yummy dessert pot
Cupcake platter (Gluten free and Vegan option also)
By the way dieting and healthy eating is just for me not to feel too guilty when I enjoy my chocolate cakes and snickers bar!
I like to try new ideas (if i am in the mood for it!) and a new creation is a joy. as this one – Egg in the hole.
I love Yorkshire puddings. You can make it at home, I used the store bought ones and they are just perfect for brunch on saturdays/sundays.
Use the gluten free yorkshire pudding mix for GF option . Link provided in the ingredients list.
Other recipes you might be interested in
Ham and egg pudding (Gluten-free option also )
Ham and Cheese sandwich,make it hot with
Oven roast chicken
Avocado and chicken oatmeal sandwich
Delicious Egg in the hole! These egg in the hole are just perfect for the brunch on saturdays/sundays. Gluten-free option also. Link provided in the ingredients list.
4 frozen yorkshire puddings
4 medium eggs
Cheddar cheese grated as required (optional)
Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Grate some cheddar cheese into the yorkshire puddings
- Carefully crack one egg into the middle of the pudding. Make sure the yoke doesn't break.
- Similarly add cheese and egg for the remaining 3 yorkshire puddings.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes or till the egg white becomes firm as desired.
- Season with salt and pepper as required.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 92 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 171mg Sodium 182mg Carbohydrates 1g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Protein 7g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.