I am a big time foodie! No doubt about that.
I get into that bandwagon of dieting and healthy eating often, but I do get out of it also and enjoy simple pleasures like these –
By the way dieting and healthy eating is just for me not to feel too guilty when I enjoy my chocolate cakes and choolate bar!
I like to try new ideas (if i am in the mood for it!) and a new creation is a joy. as this one – Ham and egg pudding
I love Yorkshire puddings. You can make it at home, I used the store bought ones and they are just perfect for the brunch on saturdays/sundays.
Use the gluten free yorkshire pudding mix for GF option .
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
Delicious Ham and egg pudding! These Ham and egg puddings are just perfect for brunch on saturdays/sundays. Gluten-free option also. Link provided in the ingredients list.
- 4 frozen yorkshire puddings
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 slice of honey roast ham
- Cheddar cheese grated as required (optional)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Place a slice of ham in the yorkshire pudding
- Grate some cheddar cheese into the yorkshire puddings
- Carefully crack one egg into the middle of the pudding. Make sure the yoke doesn't break.
- Similarly add ham slice, cheese and egg for the remaining 3 yorkshire puddings.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes or till the egg white becomes firm as desired.
- Season with salt and pepper as required.
All rights reserved. © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 126Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 177mgSodium 438mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 12g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
Other recipes you might be interested in