I am a big time foodie! No doubt about that.
I get into that bandwagon of dieting and healthy eating often, but I do get out of it also and enjoy simple pleasures like these –
By the way dieting and healthy eating is just for me not to feel too guilty when I enjoy my chocolate cakes and snickers bar!
I like to try new ideas (if i am in the mood for it!) and a new creation is a joy. as this one – Ham and egg pudding
I love Yorkshire puddings. You can make it at home, I used the store bought ones and they are just perfect for the brunch on saturdays/sundays.
Use the gluten free yorkshire pudding mix for GF option . Link provided in the ingredients list.
- 4 frozen yorkshire puddings
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 slice of honey roast ham
- Cheddar cheese grated as required (optional)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Place a slice of ham in the yorkshire pudding
- Grate some cheddar cheese into the yorkshire puddings
- Carefully crack one egg into the middle of the pudding. Make sure the yoke doesn't break.
- Similarly add ham slice, cheese and egg for the remaining 3 yorkshire puddings.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 7-10 minutes or till the egg white becomes firm as desired.
- Season with salt and pepper as required.
All rights reserved. © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 126 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 177mg Sodium 438mg Carbohydrates 3g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Protein 12g
Other recipes you might be interested in