Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
An easy and healthy dish of Cabbage,leek and fresh greens with turmeric and coconut. It can be steamed or stir fried or microwaved in 20 mins.
- 100 grams cabbage sliced
- 100 grams leek sliced
- 100 grams fresh greens sliced
- 2 tablespoon coconut powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (as per your taste)
- Stir fry or steam the sliced cabbage,leeks and fresh greens until softened. Alternatively microwave them until softened (I used microwave method).
- Mix the coconut powder with turmeric and salt.
- Add this coconut mix to the softened cabbage leek fresh greens and stir fry or microwave for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 197mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 2g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.