An easy and healthy dish of Cabbage,leek and fresh greens with turmeric and coconut. It can be steamed or stir fried or microwaved in 20 mins.
- 100 grams cabbage sliced
- 100 grams leek sliced
- 100 grams fresh greens sliced
- 2 tablespoon coconut powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (as per your taste)
- Stir fry or steam the sliced cabbage,leeks and fresh greens until softened. Alternatively microwave them until softened (I used microwave method).
- Mix the coconut powder with turmeric and salt.
- Add this coconut mix to the softened cabbage leek fresh greens and stir fry or microwave for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 197mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 2g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
[the_ad id=”646″][the_ad id=”546″][the_ad id=”644″][the_ad id=”647″][the_ad id=”643″]