An easy and healthy dish of Cabbage,leek and fresh greens with turmeric and coconut. It can be steamed or stir fried or microwaved in 20 mins.
- 100 grams cabbage sliced
- 100 grams leek sliced
- 100 grams fresh greens sliced
- 2 tablespoon coconut powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (as per your taste)
- Stir fry or steam the sliced cabbage,leeks and fresh greens until softened. Alternatively microwave them until softened (I used microwave method).
- Mix the coconut powder with turmeric and salt.
- Add this coconut mix to the softened cabbage leek fresh greens and stir fry or microwave for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 47 Total Fat 1g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 197mg Carbohydrates 8g Fiber 3g Sugar 3g Protein 2g
[the_ad id=”646″][the_ad id=”546″][the_ad id=”644″][the_ad id=”647″][the_ad id=”643″]