A cool Healthy filling breakfast Vanilla Chia pudding for summer.Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.
For vegan option use almond milk or any vegan milk as per preference.
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
A cool Healthy filling breakfast Vanilla Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian) for summer.Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup white or black chia seeds
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a jar, add salt, sugar, chia seeds, 1/2 cup milk and vanilla essence.
- Mix well.
- The chia seeds would settle down. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- The chia seeds would start forming clusters. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- Finally add the 1/4 cup more milk to this mixture (even though it might look slightly the chia seeds have started having the pudding consistency)
- Mix the whole mixture well.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight as per your preference.
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 823Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 50mgSodium 1353mgCarbohydrates 111gFiber 7gSugar 8gProtein 35g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.