These are the best Fudgy brownies I have had so far! Why heavenly? Chocolatey, Moist, Fudgy, yummm…. am short of words, so I call them heavenly. These are really addictive and not helpful at all when I think I need to diet to shed off that extra weight. By the way my diet resolutions don’t last long 😉
The brownies taste better the next day with an extra chocolatey taste! Give it a try after all its brownies what can go wrong 🙂
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
These are the best Fudgy brownies I have had so far! Why heavenly? I believe I will go to heaven, but I am not sure if brownies would be available in heaven. If yes, these qualify to be in the list at least in my opinion. Chocolatey, moist, fudgy, yummm.... am short of words, so I call them heavenly. These are really addictive and not helpful at all when I think I need to diet to shed off that extra weight. By the way my diet resolutions don't last long 😉 The brownies taste better the next day with an extra chocolatey taste! Give it a try after all its brownies what can go wrong 🙂
- Dry ingredients
- 2/3 cup 6oz (160g) butter
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 8oz (200g) dark chocolate bar chopped and melted
- 1/2 cup (60g) All -purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (45g) good quality cocoa powder
- 4oz (100g) chopped white chocolate or mix of milk and white chocolate chips (optional)
- Wet ingredients
- 3 eggs
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F (180°C Fan – 200°C – Gas 6).
2. Prepare a brownie tin.
3. Melt chopped dark chocolate and butter just so that it can be combined well. 1 min at 900 W just melted it and made it easy to combine. Do not microwave for more as it might burn the chocolate bar.
4. Then add the other dry ingredients except eggs and combine well.
5. Add the 3 eggs to this mixture and mix well until the whole mixture is well combined.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
7. Bake for 35 mins. Let it remain in the oven for 5 more mins before taking out.
8. Remove from the tin and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
Enjoy these heavenly fudgy Chocolate brownies - reserve some as it tastes better the next day if you can wait 🙂
All rights reserved. © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 97Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 36mgSodium 82mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 2g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.