Moist Chocolate Mug cake – Vegan Dairy free Eggless
Regarding the recipe, You can make this Moist Chocolate Mug cake (Vegan Dairy free ) under 4 mins.This mug cake is my quick fix to my chocolate cravings. Add chocolate chips if you like for that extra chocolatey flavour!
Regarding the recipe, You can make this Moist Chocolate Mug cake (Vegan Dairy free ) under 4 mins. This mug cake is my quick fix to my chocolate cravings.
Add chocolate chips if you like, for that extra chocolatey flavour!
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
You can make this Moist Chocolate Mug cake (Vegan Dairy free ) under 4 mins.This mug cake is my quick fix to my chocolate cravings. Add chocolate chips if you like. Enjoy!
- Dry ingredients
- 1/3 cup ( 55 g ) Self-Rising flour
- 2 teaspoon (20 g) cocoa powder
- 6 teaspoon (25 g) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Wet ingredients
- 1/3 cup warm water (not boiling, around 80degree celsius)
- 2 teaspoon sunflower oil
1. Mix well all the listed dry ingredients in one bowl.
2. Add the wet ingredients to this mixture and mix thoroughly. Do not over mix as it will result in a dense cake.
3. Pour the mixture into a large microwaveable mug.
4. Microwave at 900W for 1 min.
5.Check if a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
6. If cake still not done, microwave for further 10-20 sec. Make sure not to microwave for more seconds as the timing is very crucial to get a moist cake. An additional 10 sec may result in the cake becoming dry.
7. Allow to stand for 1 min. This time is required for the cake to get evenly cooked.
8. The mug might be hot. So use a towel or oven gloves if required, when removing the mug from the microwave,
9. Enjoy this Moist Chocolate Mug cake!
All rights reserved. © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 588Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1193mgCarbohydrates 95gFiber 5gSugar 48gProtein 8g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.