A moist zucchini cupcake! It’s moreish and you would just be like me – Can’t eat just one and reach out for the next one. Enjoy!
This moist zucchini cupcake can be made with plain flour and gluten free flour. It is dairy free and Vegan option also.
A moist zucchini cupcake! This moist zucchini cupcake can be made with plain flour and gluten free flour. It is dairy free and Vegan option also. It’s moreish and you would just be like me - Can't eat just one and reach out for the next one. Enjoy!
- Dry ingredients
- 1¼ cup (140g) Self-Rising flour (or gluten-free Self-Rising flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (use gluten free for gluten free option)
- ⅔ cup (135g) sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Wet ingredients
- ⅓ cup (80ml) Vegetable oil
- 2 medium sized zucchini grated (80g)
- 2 medium eggs ( Vegan option - 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed and 3 tablespoons of water to replace 1 egg.)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F (180°C Fan – 200°C – Gas 6).
2. Prepare 12 silicone cupcake moulds. Alternatively use a 12 cupcake tray with cases.
3. Mix well all the listed dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix well all the listed wet ingredients in another bowl.
5. Then mix both wet and dried ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix as it will result in a dense cup cake.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared cupcake cases. The mixture should not be more than 3/4th of the case.
7. Bake for 20 - 30 mins until a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
8. Un-mould from the silicone cases and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
Enjoy these moist zucchini cupcakes!
All rights reserved. © collectingrecipes.com
Note : To make self-rising flour - Add 2 teaspoons of baking powder for each 150g / 6oz / 1cup plain flour. Add the flour and baking powder into a bowl and whisk well. Use this self rising flour as part of the dry ingredients listed above.
The cake remains moist for 2 days and is suitable to be made ahead.
Amount Per Serving Calories 67Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 27mgSodium 96mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 3g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.