A delicious curry with the goodness of coconut and nutritious mushrooms.
The coconut powder fried till golden brown is the ingredient which makes this sauce so flavourful. A delicious curry with the goodness of coconut and nutritious mushrooms.
3 tbsp coconut powder
1/4 onion finely chopped
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 onion finely sliced
2 green chillies
300 grams Mushrooms
1 tomato chopped finely
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 cup water
- Fry both (3 tbsp coconut powder and 1/4 onion finely chopped) on small flame (until golden brown)
- Add 1 tsp chill powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and grind dry in grinder to smooth paste
- Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan
- Saute (1 onion finely sliced,2 green chillies, Mushrooms) on a low flame.
- Blend ground paste and water, and add to above sauteed mixture.
- Add the chopped tomato.
- Boil on medium flame and bring to boil.
- Reduce flame once boiled and simmer till the curry reach the desired consistency.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 88 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 28mg Carbohydrates 16g Fiber 4g Sugar 8g Protein 4g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.