A delicious curry with the goodness of coconut and nutritious mushrooms.
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
The coconut powder fried till golden brown is the ingredient which makes this sauce so flavourful. A delicious curry with the goodness of coconut and nutritious mushrooms.
- 3 tbsp coconut powder
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 2 green chillies
- 300 grams Mushrooms
- 1 tomato chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Fry both (3 tbsp coconut powder and 1/4 onion finely chopped) on small flame (until golden brown)
- Add 1 tsp chill powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and grind dry in grinder to smooth paste
- Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan
- Saute (1 onion finely sliced,2 green chillies, Mushrooms) on a low flame.
- Blend ground paste and water, and add to above sauteed mixture.
- Add the chopped tomato.
- Boil on medium flame and bring to boil.
- Reduce flame once boiled and simmer till the curry reach the desired consistency.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.
Amount Per Serving Calories 88Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 28mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 4gSugar 8gProtein 4g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.