Oven roast chicken breast fillets in 30 mins. Alternatively can also use chicken thighs and wings. Enjoy!
Oven roast chicken breast fillets in 30 mins. Alternatively can also use chicken thighs and wings.
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- Salt and pepper to season.
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C(Fan)/ 400F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Meanwhile season the chicken breast fillets with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap loosely in foil. Place on baking tray and put in oven for 25-30 mins.
4. Make sure the chicken fillets are fully cooked and juices run clear before eating.
5. Serve along with green salad leaves
Amount Per Serving Calories 162Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 83mgSodium 220mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 30g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.