Oven roast chicken breast fillets in 30 mins. Alternatively can also use chicken thighs and wings. Enjoy!
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- Salt and pepper to season.
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C(Fan)/ 400F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Meanwhile season the chicken breast fillets with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap loosely in foil. Place on baking tray and put in oven for 25-30 mins.
4. Make sure the chicken fillets are fully cooked and juices run clear before eating.
5. Serve along with green salad leaves
Amount Per Serving Calories 162 Total Fat 4g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 83mg Sodium 220mg Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Protein 30g