A Healthy Peanut butter and Honey Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan) . Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
A cool Healthy filling breakfast Peanut butter and honey Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan option) for summer.Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey (Use maplye syrup or agave nectar for vegan option)
- 1/4 cup white or black chia seeds
- 3/4 cup milk (Use almond milk or a preferred vegan milk for vegan option)
- In a microwave bowl, add peanut butter(PB) and microwave for 10-15 sec on 900W, basically to just loosen the PB.
- In a jar, add honey, Peanut butter and 1/2 cup milk. If the milk is cold, PB will solidify. So ensure milk is slightly warm and mix well.
- Add chia seeds and Mix well.
- The chia seeds would settle down. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- The chia seeds would start forming clusters. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- Finally add the 1/4 cup more milk to this mixture (even though it might look slightly the chia seeds have started having the pudding consistency)
- Mix the whole mixture well.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight as per your preference.
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 1607Total Fat 78gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 60gCholesterol 34mgSodium 391mgCarbohydrates 194gFiber 68gSugar 65gProtein 51g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.