A Healthy Turmeric Latte Golden Milk Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan) . Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
For vegan option use coconut milk or any vegan milk as per preference.
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
A filling breakfast Healthy Turmeric Latte Golden Milk Chia pudding (Gluten free, Vegetarian , Vegan option.)Can have it as breakfast or snack. Its filling and nutritious as well.Enjoy!
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup white or black chia seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 cup milk (Use almond milk or a preferred vegan milk for vegan option)
- In a jar, add salt, sugar, chia seeds, 1/2 cup milk and turmeric. ( Optionally you can also blend milk and turmeric together first)
- Mix well.
- The chia seeds would settle down. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- The chia seeds would start forming clusters. So after 5 mins again mix well.
- Finally add the 1/4 cup more milk to this mixture (even though it might look slightly the chia seeds have started having the pudding consistency)
- Mix the whole mixture well.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight as per your preference.
All rights reserved © collectingrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving Calories 1250Total Fat 70gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 55gCholesterol 34mgSodium 846mgCarbohydrates 121gFiber 67gSugar 16gProtein 48g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.