A warm apple and cinnamon cupcake! The warm cinnamon complements the apple flavour and makes it so yummy and you would just be like me – Can’t eat just one and reach out for the next one. Enjoy!
This warm apple and cinnamon cupcake can be made with plain flour and gluten free flour. There is Vegan option also – 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed and 3 tablespoons of water to replace 1 egg or else use the Egg replacer as per the pack instructions ( link in Recommended products.)
I made this cupcake as part of this cupcake platter recipe, link – Cupcake platter (Gluten free and Vegan option also) If you would like to make only specific flavours top up the cupcakes only with your chosen ingredients. For each individual cupcakes, please go through the detailed step by step instructions and pictures which will help you bake these cupcakes, link – Cupcake platter (Gluten free and Vegan option also)
I have scaled up the recipe for apple and cinnamon flavour for 12 cupcakes based on Original recipe link – Cupcake platter (Gluten free and Vegan option also)
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
A warm apple and cinnamon cupcake! The warm cinnamon complements the apple flavour and makes it so yummy and you would just be like me - Can't eat just one and reach out for the next one. Enjoy!
These warm apple and cinnamon cupcakes can be made with plain flour and gluten free flour. Vegan option also!
#vegan #eggreplacer #cake #cakerecipes #cupcakes #cupcakerecipes #cupcakerecipeseasy #sweets #desserts #dessertfoodrecipes #dessertrecipes #cakes #fruit #fruitcake #deliciousdesserts #delicious
#breakfast #brunch #snackideas #snackideas #snackrecipes #dinnerideas #dinnerrecipes #dinnertime #food #cookingrecipes #baking #sugar #vegetarian
- Dry ingredients
- 1⅓ cup (150g) Self-Rising flour (or gluten-free Self-Rising flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (use gluten free for gluten free option)
- ¾ cup (150g) sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (add more for a more ‘cinnamony’ cupcake)
- Wet ingredients
- ⅓ cup + 2 teaspoons (90ml) Vegetable oil (Sunflower oil)
- 1 - 2 small apples (144 grams) chopped into small pieces (or grated)
- 2 medium eggs ( Vegan option - 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed and 3 tablespoons of water to replace 1 egg.)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F (180°C Fan – 200°C – Gas 6).
2. Prepare 12 silicone cupcake moulds. Alternatively use a 12 cupcake tray with cases.
3. Mix well all the listed dry ingredients in one bowl.
4. Mix well all the listed wet ingredients in another bowl.
5. Then mix both wet and dried ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix as it will result in a dense cupcake.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared cupcake cases.
7. The mixture should not be more than 3/4th of the case.
8. Bake for 22 - 30 mins until a skewer inserted into the middle of each cupcake comes out clean.
9. Un-mould from the silicone cases and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
10. I used store bought Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream Style Icing. The cupcakes taste great without icing too!
11. Enjoy these warm apple and cinnamon cupcakes!
All rights reserved. © collectingrecipes.com
Note : To make self-rising flour - Add 2 teaspoons of baking powder for each 150g / 6oz / 1cup plain flour. Add the flour and baking powder into a bowl and whisk well. Use this self rising flour as part of the dry ingredients listed above.
Amount Per Serving Calories 324Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 27mgSodium 797mgCarbohydrates 67gFiber 3gSugar 16gProtein 8g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
Do let me know – Did you enjoy this warm apple and cinnamon cupcake?
Please find my other cupcake recipes :