A make ahead Yummy dessert pot. 2 ingredients, make in under 2 mins. Allow to set in fridge/freezer. Enjoy it..Yumm… 🙂
Other than being a foodie, I enjoy scribbling down my thoughts and musings, if interested you can read at
A make ahead Yummy dessert pot. 2 ingredients, make in under 2 mins. Allow to set in fridge/freezer. Enjoy it..Yumm...
- 1/4 cup (1.5oz or 50 grams) white chocolate bar chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Heavy cream/Double cream at room temperature.
- Melt the white chocolate in the ramekin for 30sec. If not melted, mix and again microwave for further 15 sec. If required, microwave again for next 15sec. Do not over heat as it might burn the chocolate.
- Mix the white chocolate well.
- Add the double cream to this, mix and microwave for another 20sec.
- Mix well so that the cream and white chocolate is mixed well uniformly.
- Add optional marshmallows.
- Allow it to set in Fridge and Enjoy it..Yumm... 🙂
This dessert can be made ahead and can be enjoyed upto 2 days.
If required, reduce the chocolate quantity for a less sweet dessert.
The above recipes is for 900 Watt microwave. Microwave power settings can differ, so please make sure to adjust timings accordingly.
Amount Per Serving Calories 475Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 24gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 79mgSodium 61mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 0gSugar 31gProtein 5g
*Nutritional Disclaimer: Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.